Saturday, June 2, 2012

Song of the Day - He's a Dream - Shandi

He doesn't mean a thing to me, just another pretty face to see 
He's all over town, knocking 'em down, honey I'd never let him next to me 


Oh he's the kind of guy who thinks he's smart 
He's the type that always looks the part 
He's so on the make, it's so hard to take, honey 
An' I never let him touch my heart 


Ever since I posted Irene Cara's "What a Feeling" yesterday, I've had this one on my mind.  It's another favorite from "Flashdance," but this one's kinda different from the other dance stuff on the record.  This one's slow and oh so smooth, with a kicker guitar track and seductive vocals.  I've actually heard later reworked versions of the song, but the original is definitely the best!

The video is a straight-up scene from the film, and is typical of many of the sequences throughout, which was a big part of the movie's appeal.  Check it out...


He's A Dream (FLASHDANCE) (SINGLE) - He's A Dream (FLASHDANCE Single) (featured On the Flashdance Soundtrack)

Lyrics courtesy of MP3 Lyrics


No comments:

Post a Comment