Thursday, October 25, 2012

Song of the Day - Parking Lot - Nelly Furtado


It's too bad that Nelly Furtado's new CD came out at the same time as P!nk's!  I've always been a big Nelly fan ever since I first saw her in the remix video with Missy Elliot for Get Ur Freak On.  Ah, her voice is such an instrument!  Anyway, a new Nelly CD is always a must for me, though because of The Truth About Love, I haven't paid enough attention to it.

The album is generally good, though not nearly as good as her peak with 2006's Loose.  Here's one of the highlights, a funky, funky song with an irresistible backbeat and some nice 'na na na na's,' too! I can't help but bop whenever I listen to it!  Check it out:

   

  Parking Lot - The Spirit Indestructible (U.S. Deluxe Version) 


No comments:

Post a Comment