Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Justin Timberlake's 'The 20/20 Experience' Track Reviews: 'Tunnel Vision'

Don't know why but girl
I'm feeling close to you, maybe this ocean view
I'm so emotional, and all these stars been dancing on my head
Too long, too long, too long
I wrote a song for you, I wanna sing to you
But every time I'm close to you, the words wanna come out, but I forget
It's so strong, it's so strong, it's so strong



Now this one's more like it: smooth, quick beats, nice vocals, and a lil bit of hip-hop thrown in!  Tunnel Vision is definitely more my speed, and Timbaland's contributions to this one and the background "I know you lied's" give this one a quality not seen on the first few tracks.  One of my favorites!  Check it out on YouTube.

Also check out my reviews of the first four cuts on The 20/20 Experience:

Pusher Love Girl

Suit & Tie


Don't Hold the Wall


Strawberry Bubblegum






No comments:

Post a Comment