Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Tour Dates for The Truth About Love Tour


Oh yeah, the countdown is on, and I'm getting pretty excited!  Ms. P!nk will be spending her weekend in my neighborhood, and I'm hoping to see her twice.  I've already got tickets to Monday night's show at the Nassau Coliseum, and I'm going to try and score a couple for Friday night's soiree at MSG.  Nevertheless, it looks like it won't be the last chance I'll have to see this very exciting tour.  This was posted on her website yesterday:

Due to overwhelming demand, P!nk will extend her highly acclaimed and sold out The Truth About Love Tour, presented by Covergirl, to a total of 59 shows.

That includes two new New York area shows, one at Barclays Center in Brooklyn on December 8 and one at Prudential Center in Newark on December 11th.  For a full list of added shows, whose pre-sale begins on Monday, March 25 at 10AM (Amex cardholders) and other pre-sale dates follow.  For more info, check out P!nks Page, or the tour Facebook page for updates and more..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment