Sunday, March 17, 2013

Song of the Day - You've Got the Love - Florence + the Machine

Sometimes I feel like throwing my hands up in the air 
I know I can count on you
Sometimes I feel like saying Lord I just don't care
But  you've got the love I need to see me through


guardianco.uk

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I'm not really very big on the holiday....I don't like beer, especially green beer, and I'm not really crazy about corned beef and cabbage either.  I'm also Italian, not a bit Irish, and from stories I was told as a kid about how they treated our kind back in the day, I tend to keep away from festivities of the holiday.  Nevertheless, St. Paddy's Day is a bona fide, unofficial Irish-American holiday and I've got plenty of good friends who celebrate.  So Erin Go Bragh (whatever that means), and enjoy one of the closest things I could think of to mark the occasion.  I love this song!


Florence and the Machine - You Got the Love from Finish on Vimeo.






1 comment: