Monday, November 10, 2014

Song of the Day - Baby Don't Lie - Gwen Stefani


I shared with you a few days back that I've been downloading lots of new music lately, and I'm spending my hours in the car and at home listening to some really great stuff, but I'm still in the learning process. I don't know all of the songs yet, especially the ones on whole albums, but I like them all.  There's one song in particular that every time it starts playing I have to pick up my iPod to check out who and what it is.  Ooh man, Gwen Stefani is back!

Right from the opening percussion, into the gentle, rain-like instrumental guitar accompanying the verses, to the crescendo of the chorus, Gwen's new song, Baby Don't Lie, is awesome!   The tune is her first as a solo artist in ten years and it's the first single off of her long-awaited upcoming third solo album.  It's nice to know that she's back in the scene and that she's still on.  Go Gwen!  Check out the colorful video for Baby Don't Lie...


No comments:

Post a Comment