Friday, November 28, 2014

A Happy Birthday Song of the Day #3 - I'm Addicted - Madonna


Three days, three birthdays... 

Today is the birthday of yet another pal of mine, Sean, who is pictured above on stage with me and, um, Toni Braxton.  That's right, in case you haven't been following me long, you may not know about that Unforgettable Night at a Toni Braxton Show, where Sean and I were mistaken for lovers by the singer and brought onstage so she could serenade us.  That was one heck of a memorable experience and one which he and I will share for as long as we live.  


Sean is one of the first people I met at my bowling league, and I liked him immensely from the moment I met him, and about two and a half years later I can honestly say that he is one of the most easy-going and genuine people I know.  Not only have he and I shared many a great experience together (in addition to Toni), he's also brought me into his circle of friends, another great group of genuinely nice people whose company I always enjoy.


Like me, Sean is a big Madonna fan, only his devotion to the singer is much more intense than mine. Though I've followed Madge since her beginning, Sean discovered her later on in her career and has dedicated so much time and energy on learning and collecting everything he could on her that I'd consider him a superfan.  Here's one of Sean's favorite songs from Madonna's last album, MDNA, and it's one of mine, too!  Happy Birthday Buddy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment