Thursday, November 6, 2014

Song of the Day - Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Cudi, Afrojack, and Steve Aioki

Tell me what you know about dreamin dreamin
you don't really know about nothin nothin
tell me what you know about them night terrors every night
5 am, cold sweats wakin up to the skies
tell me what you know about dreams, dreams
tell me what you know about night terrors, nothin
you don't really care about the trials of tomorrow
rather lay awake in a bed full of sorrow




I'm on the pursuit of happiness and 
I know everything that shines ain't always gonna be gold
I'll be fine once I get it, 

I'll be good

I've posted a couple of tunes off of this awesome dance mix CD called Casablanca Nights in the past couple of months, including the loungey and melodic Colors and the bouncy, happy Just Girly Things, and now we bring out another track from the deep-voiced rapper, Kid Cudi with the hypnotic and very applicable to us all, Pursuit of Happiness.  Great dance jam!

No comments:

Post a Comment