Monday, November 3, 2014

Song of the Day - Habits - Tove Lo

You're gone and I gotta stay
High, all the time
To keep you off my mind
Ooh ooh ooh ooh...

Spend my days locked in a haze
Trying to forget you babe
I fall back down
Gotta stay high all my life
To forget I'm missing you
Ooh ooh ooh ooh 

During our car ride home yesterday, this song came on my iPod and my friend Sonny commented that he loved it, which of course made me pay more attention to it.  It really is a great song...a little torchy, and to me very retro, like something Amy Winehouse or Duffy might've done.  Tove Lo is yet another talented Swede who put this one out about a year and a half ago.  If you don't know Habits, and you like this sort of music, I suggest you click play below...

1 comment:

  1. You really should give her whole album a try. It's surprisingly good all-around, with lots of potential singles. Not often (if ever) you see an album with about the same amount of listens to every song. Except for Habits, ofc, which is ahead by lots.

    ReplyDelete