Sunday, November 16, 2014

Song of the Day - Timber - Pitbull and Ke$ha


Today is a long-awaited day for me, as two giant trees in front of my house will be coming down. I say a long time coming because they've needed to come down ever since I've been living here...since 1998.  As you can see from the picture, the two trees sit at the foot of my driveway, leaving little room for auto navigation and making the driveway itself very narrow.  Also, the trees are in pretty bad shape, physically, too.  A couple of years ago, Sandy completely shaved off the top half of the one closest to my front yard and for a while there, it looked like I had some sort of giant sculpture in front of my house...



So anyway, here's a perfect song for the day, for me...TIMBER!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment