Monday, November 12, 2012

Song of the Day - Intro/Girl Gone Wild - Madonna, MDNA Philadelphia

Happy Monday! I say that because for me it is a happy Monday for a lot of reasons.  First of all, today is Veteran's Day observed, so there's no school.  Also, the weather here on Long Island is absolutely gorgeous! And the final, bestest reason for me being happy today is because I have yet another date with Madonna.


Yes, the MDNA Tour is making its' second stop in New York City, this time at Madison Square Garden, and I will be there.  Although the Yankee Stadium shows were awesome, I'm looking foreward to this one because it's a much more intimate setting.  Stay tuned for more on this one, but in the meantime check out the opening of the show...



Girl Gone Wild - MDNA (Deluxe Version)


No comments:

Post a Comment