Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Rihanna's "Unapologetic" Track Reviews: "Numb," featuring Eminem


So far, the first two tracks off of Unapologetic are pretty good songs, but it's here that the record starts to get a little ho hum for me.  I'm sorry, I know that Rihanna and Em once collaborated on Love the Way You Lie, which was an absolute monster of a hit, but this time their teamwork falls absolutely flat.  The song is very slow-moving, and the repetitive chorus kinda makes me go Numb.  When someone like me can say that Eminem's part is the best section of the song, then you know it's bad!  Sorry Ri-Ri!

Check out Numb if you like, or check out reviews of the first two tracks off Rihanna's Unapologetic:

Phresh Out the Runway

Diamonds

Unapologetic - Rihanna



No comments:

Post a Comment