Thursday, November 24, 2011

November 24th, 2011 - FML


Source: CityCynic

Well it was an early end to Thanksgiving for me today, and I don’t know, but things are starting to get to a point where I don’t know if I’m losing my mind or everyone else is. My patience is very short with people these days, especially with my family, and I’m starting to think that maybe I need some genuine therapy. About a week ago I wrote about how I get these kind of “Ziggy” periods where nothing seems to go right, and yes, the trend continues.

What sucks about the whole thing is that I know some of the things that are wrong, namely my state of mind, and I know that in order to get any better I need to change that, but how do I do it? It seems whenever things go bad I magnify things in my head, and that puts me further into the despair I’ve been living in for what seems like forever.

FML

For those of you who don’t know what that acronym stands for, it means “F*&k My Life,” and that’s become my new mantra lately whenever things go awry, which seems like all the time. I don’t want to get into what happened today, but let’s just say that Thanksgiving started out well and eventually I lost my patience with my family and stormed outta there. It was one of those things I regretted even before I left, but I went anyway and right now I just want to scream.

I’m supposed to go to Splash tonight maybe with my friend Paul, but I kind of want to just go solo and get some much needed dance therapy right now. It’s the only thing that helps me not think about my troubles…so we’ll see what happens. In the meantime, I think I’m going to call mom…

No comments:

Post a Comment