Friday, November 11, 2011

Thanksgiving Thanks - Coffee


I’m actually surprised that I didn’t think of this one before. As many of my close friends will attest, I am the biggest of coffee hounds out there! Yeah, I probably drink way too much of the stuff, but I crave the flavor and it helps to keep me going oftentimes when I’m a little sluggish. Coffee comes in so much of a variety, too, and there are lots of different coffees I love:

Dunkin Donuts is my go to coffee on the run, especially when it’s mixed with hot chocolate. Café Mocha! Yum!!!!

Starbucks sells a variety of coffee called Verona. Verona is bold and flavorful and just a little expensive, so I only buy a bag occasionally, but when I do my house smells of the freshly brewed java and my taste buds are satisfied.


I’m thankful for coffee

For cold coffee, Starbuck’s Frappucino used to be my weekly treat, but thankfully it’s now only an occasional indulgence both for the price and the amount of calories in it. I don’t even want to know! There are several flavors of Frap I like, like Café Vanilla, Mocha, and yummy Pumpkin Spice, which I think they should make available year-round!

Then of course is my regular, home brewed Folgers. Their Gourmet Supreme blend is pretty good!

So as you can see, I am a coffee hound, and I am very thankful for my java! If you’re a coffee hound like me, give one of these a try…you’ll be sure to love it!


Get coffee from Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment