Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Song of the Day - End of Time - Beyonce



I've had Beyonce in my head ever since I heard she signed that huge $50 million deal with Pepsi the other day, and since I've been contemplating making a video of this song, well...

End of Time is my absolute favorite song from Bey's last album, 4.  I just love the good feelings it gives me when I hear it, it's such a happy, warm and fuzzy song.  I especially love the chorus:

Come take my hand
I won't let you go
I'll be your friend
I will love you so deeply
I will be the one to kiss you at night
I will love you until the end of time


And all the Say you'll never let me go's, too!

Sweet!  Too bad it wasn't really a hit.


Beyoncé - "End Of Time" from Alexander Hammer :: EDITOR on Vimeo.

End of Time - 4




 

No comments:

Post a Comment