Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christina Aguilera's "Lotus" Track Reviews: "Sing for Me"


directlyrics

The first ballad to appear on Lotus is a pretty good one, a power ballad  in the much same vein as some of Christina's older ones.  The song is a reflective one, and speaks to where she's come to in this stage of the game:

Cause when I open my mouth
My whole heart comes out
Every tear I wanna cry is satisfied

I'm singing till Im winning Imma sing all night

Cause when I open my mouth

There's no place to hide

Everything that I've been feeling runs wild and free
Im singing cause I'm winning imma sing for me



I stand and believe in who I am

Take shots at my heart but who am I to give up

Everybody needs a melody to set their souls free

My stage is the greatest in the world
Give back to the ones who struggle with me stay true
Reminding me to see my only chosen destiny

Check out Sing for Me, and check out my take on the first six Lotus tracks:


Lotus - Christina Aguilera



Lyrics: Directlyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment