Monday, December 3, 2012

Rihanna's "Unapologetic" Track Reviews: "Jump"

If you want it let's do it 
Ride it, my pony, my saddle 
Is waitin', come and, jump on it 
If you want it let's do it 
Ride it, my pony, my saddle Is
 waitin', come and, jump on it


videoletras

Now here's where the record starts getting good!  After a couple of forgettable slow jams, Ri-Ri returns to what I think she does best: sexy, funky, good stuff!  This one's got a great hook and a features a sample of Ginuwine's Pony. It's similar to the highly suggestive and sultry Cockiness, Birthday Cake or Red Lipstick from Talk That Talk, which are all smoking hot!  Check out Jump.

Check out reviews of the first five tracks on Unapologetic:

Phresh Out the Runway

Diamonds

Numb

Pour It Up

Loveeeeee Song

Unapologetic - Rihanna



No comments:

Post a Comment