Sunday, December 23, 2012

Song of the Day - Joy to the World - Three Dog Night



Jeremiah was a bullfrog
Was a good friend of mine...


There's one of the most recognizable opening lines to a song ever, and perhaps I'm showing my age posting this, but heck, I think it's a perfect one for the season.  I remember this one from when I was a tyke, listening to it while playing blocks or Matchbox cars while mom cleaned the house or during a Sunday afternoon ride to the country in dad's Chevy convertible.  It's got one of those catchy, catchy choruses filled with sing out loud goodness...

Joy to the World
All the boys and girls
Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
Joy to you and me

Yeah!  Happy Sunday!

 

Joy to the World - 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of the '70s


No comments:

Post a Comment