Tuesday, April 15, 2014

I've Lost My Mojo


Yeah!  I think I forgot all about this little meme.  Too much lately, as a matter of fact.  I put up a status on my Facebook yesterday that read: I've lost my mojo. Has anyone seen my mojo?  That was prompted by a conversation I had with my buddy Laura Kim after lunch yesterday somewhere in Westhampton Beach.

Like many of our conversations, this one was therapy for me.  That's something she and I do for one another when we need it, and I'm realizing I needed it yesterday! I haven't really thought about it directly, but I have lost my mojo...I think I'm depressed!

"So what?," you say.  Lots of people are depressed, right?  Right!  Well I'm not lots of people, I'm me, and I gotta do something about this before I gently arrive at my grave too safely.  My ride Was good....really good there for awhile, but now it's gone to shit.  I've got to find my mojo!

During our conversation, I kept saying a lot of things I hadn't realized I'd been feeling.  I've been feeling stuck in the mud for what seems the longest time lately, and I don't know how to get out. I haven't been writing much personal lately and LK reminded me that's because I haven't been living lately.  She's right!  I've got to find my mojo!

Have you seen my mojo? 

1 comment:

  1. I think your mojo may be in hiding with mine. I've been looking for it for a while. I hope you're able to find yours soon.

    TaMara
    AJ's AtoZ wHooligan
    Tales of a Pee Dee Mama

    ReplyDelete