Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 19 - thanks! - photos and music videos

Hello everyone! It’s Saturday night and almost time to get ready to hop in the shower so this’ll be a short one. I just wanted to say thank you to all who have been following this blog. The daily hits have been exceeding my expectations by plenty, and judging from the stats, my “Songs of the Day” are faring pretty well (some of my other stuff, too, haha!).

Blog

I spent a few hours this morning changing up the look of the blog a little. It’s harder than you might think! Obviously the main change is the header picture. Since we’re changing seasons finally, I wanted to change the photo and I tried looking for a photo of Cherry Grove to replace it. I found a few that I liked, but the one above was the only one that fit across most of the top, though. What do you think of it? Nice,huh? I also played around with the colors a little…not sure about it yet. Well, we’ll see what I come up with next…

Here are some of the other pictures I considered:





Today

Today was another beautiful day, though a bit on the chilly side. I got a lot of things done around the house and I also ran some important errands. Hurrah for me! Saturdays aren’t usually this productive for me. Yes, I’m on my way to Splash tonight for the second night in a row. Last night was pretty good…the music was, anyway. I bought a new shirt today and I’m looking forward to wearing it later. Saturday is always better than Friday and so I’m hoping for a fun night. We’ll see…

Music

Of course, like any other day I spent mine with music. I have a folder in my iPod called “Dance Club Faves” and I’m still listening to the continuous mix of music that I’ve had on since around 2PM. There was a lot of music on there which I haven’t heard in a long time and so I think I’ll share a couple of them here:

Take Me to the Clouds Above

I love this mix of U2 and Whitney Houston! Check it out:



Put Em High

Another fun one!



Turn Me On

A little reggae flavor!



I hope you enjoy! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment