Friday, March 11, 2011

Song of the Day - Umbrella - Rihanna



Since it's a rainy day, several songs have been coming to mind for today's "Song of the Day." I never realized before just how many songs there are with the word 'rain' in them: Rain, I Love a Rainy Night, Blame it on the Rain, Here Comes the Rain Again, Rainy Days and Mondays, etc., etc. etc. I actually wanted to write a quick piece on "Songs for a Rainy Day", but there were just too many to do a quick piece. Stay tuned for that one. I'm sure there are plenty of rainy days yet to come.

Anyway, this one by Rihanna doesn't have the word 'rain' in the title, but it certainly is appropriate for a rainy day. Besides, the message of the song is a good one and I just love the "ella, ella, ella, eh, eh, eh" of the chorus. So enjoy today's "Song of the Day": Rihanna's "Umbrella" and keep dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment