Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Song of the Day Everytime We Touch - Cascada



One of my good Twitter friends and fellow Madonna fans, a fellow who calls himself Anthony Ciccone (@MasterJockeyRAVE) has put Cascada on my mind a lot lately. It all started innocently enough when he just tweeted the words "Evacuate the Dancefloor." Since I love that one, I retweeted it, and so began a back and forth discussion of the artist.

I've since downloaded her most recent set, also called "Evacuate...," and I've had this one in my head for nearly a week now. It's from her first album by the same name and I remember when I first heard it it sounded like Dolly Parton, especially the slow parts. Nice dance song!


Everytime We Touch (Radio Mix) - Everytime We Touch


Image Source: wikipedia


No comments:

Post a Comment