Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Song of the Day - 'Modern Love' - David Bowie


Today's "Song of the Day" is one I never thought I'd choose. I don't even own the record, the CD, or the MP3 of it, but I remember it clearly from early MTV days. I heard it today while I was in the Kenneth Cole store in Atlantic City and it brought back a lot of memories. It was the first time I'd heard it in years and I really, really enjoyed it, and I remembered all of the words. Isn't it funny how music does that? I mean, there are lyrics to probably thousands of songs tucked away somewhere in my brain and sometimes I'm even astonished at words to songs that I remember.

This song is definitely worthy of the honor, so I share it here for you to enjoy. So take a look and a listen to David Bowie's 'Modern Love':


Modern Love - Best of Bowie



No comments:

Post a Comment