Saturday, April 23, 2011

Song of the Day - I Like Love (I Love Love) - Solitaire

I feel real good this evening
And I'd like to say I feel good for one reason
That we're all here together
Why don't you give yourselvesw
a great big round of applause
You're beautiful!



Ah yes, that's how I like to feel! Today's "Song of the Day" is one of my favorite club tunes. It's the only hit for this group called Solitaire and one of the reasons I love it is because it reminds me a lot of Diana Ross. The singer's voice is eerily similar to the diva's and the verses to the song are spoken, a la 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough.' Not only that, but the beat is simply groovalicious! So please take a listen and enjoy 'I Like Love':


I Like Love (I Love Love) - I Like Love (I Love Love)



No comments:

Post a Comment