Friday, August 5, 2011

Another Song of the Day Double Shot - Your Song

I hung out with my buddy Ozzie last night and had a blast, of course, and in keeping with how I do sometimes, I gave him the honor of choosing today's "Song of the Day." Since we split the time with our iPods and he had control of the music on the ride home from the city, he played some of his favorites and the second video is the one he chose, Ewan McGregor's version of Elton John's classic from the movie "Moulin Rouge."



Since I absolutely LOVE old Elton John stuff, I couldn't resist but post his version here, too. Forgive the Spanish subtitles, but I thought this video was the best because it's Elton when he was young and when he actually made the record. It's a great song, splendidly written, and I hope you enjoy it!


Your Song - Elton John






And this one's for Ozzie:



Moulin Rouge (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) - Various Artists



No comments:

Post a Comment