Sunday, August 14, 2011

J is for Just Fine


Photo Credit: Layout Sparks

Yesterday I read something of my friend Demetri's page that I just had to repost on my own. It went a little something like this:

Dear whoever is reading this.smile,ur beautiful,and someone out there is crazy about you. Life is too short to be unhappy :-)

I figured it's too good not to share with even more people on here, so I'm posting it along with MJB's feel-good song, "Just Fine." I think they make a perfect pair for a bit of lifting up for whoever might need it on this rainy day. So smile, remember you're beautiful and you are loved, whether you know it or not! No matter what you will always be just fine...oh, and click "play" and you'll definitely smile! Peace!


Just Fine (Radio Edit) - Serena Williams' Spontaneous Speed




No comments:

Post a Comment