Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Song of the Day - Under Pressure - Queen with David Bowie


Source: RockBandAid

After featuring a lot of dance/club music on here lately, I thought I'd change it up today for a little bit of rock and roll from one of my favorite bands. It was Freddie Mercury's birthday the other day and I never had the chance to mention it, so here's a Queen song in memory of the late, great frontman. Queen is one of the greatest rock bands of all time and I can only imagine the music they wuld have made if Freddie had stuck around a little longer.


Source: lastFM

This one, of course, has that familiar bass background that was taken (without giving credit at first) by Robert Van Winkle, AKA Vanilla Ice, for his #1 song "Ice, Ice, Baby." Fellow British singer David Bowie joins Freddie on vocals for this most excellent tune. Enjoy!


Under Pressure - Classic Queen






1 comment:

  1. Love Queen music. I wish they could have made some more, too, John. Pattie Byrd

    ReplyDelete