Thursday, September 8, 2011

Song of the Day - Scheiße - Lady Gaga


Image Source: Gaga Daily

I don't speak German but I can if you like

This is one of my favorite songs off of Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" record. It's sung half in German gibberish, half in English and it's very techno and very good! In fact my friend Paul, who's not a very big fan of Gaga, popped his iPod into my car stereo a couple of weeks ago telling me that he had just downloaded a bunch of great new songs and this was the first one he played. "I love this song!" He screamed. No kidding!

They even started playing it at Splash recently, which shows may be a preview of its impending popularity. Of course, it's not a single or anything yet, so there's no video for it, only audio, but the quality here is good and if you like fast moving, technoey dance music, you're gonna love this!



Born This Way - Lady GaGa




No comments:

Post a Comment