Thursday, September 29, 2011

Song of the Day - Just Be Good to Me - The SOS Band


Source: Music on Vinyl

People always talkin' bout
reputation
I don't care bout your other girls
just be good to me


The S.O.S. Band had several hits in the late 70's, early 80's and today's "Song of the Day" by them is a classic! I heard it on the radio yesterday and knew I had to feature it today, and I had to search through several YouTube videos to find one that had decent video with a good version of the song. Of course, back in those days I had the 12" version, which was so full of funky good beats you didn't even notice it was nine minutes long! There was a vid for that one, but only as an audio. So take a listen and a look at the one I chose, an appearance by the band on the classic show, "Soul Train," and see if you remember this one:


Just Be Good to Me (12






No comments:

Post a Comment