Friday, September 23, 2011

Song of the Day Redux - Only Girl in the World - Rihanna


Source: Rap Up

Since posting this morning's "Song of the Day," I learned that Rihanna's record company pulled all postings of "We Found Love," and so I've removed the video link, though I am leaving the iTunes link for those who might want to purchase this awesome song. It'll probably be made available again sometime in October, when it makes its radio debut on or around the 11th and I will feature it then. In the meantime, here's a new "Song of the Day," Rihanna's debut smash from her last album, "Loud."


Loud - Rihanna






2 comments:

  1. The web offers permanently changed the way individuals encounter music.
    Also visit my web-site :: mediafire mp3

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you hear an excellent music which makes your own heartbeat faster, you certainly want to
    perform it. In the period of the Internet, individuals are
    looking for things they require by browsing the World Wide
    Web.
    My blog post Download movies

    ReplyDelete