Friday, September 23, 2011

Rihanna's new song, "We Found Love" - I shoulda known better!


Source: Killer HipHop

This post was originally done as a song of the day, but within a couple of hours, Rihanna's record company had YouTube remove all postings of it, so I had to remove it altogether and post a new "Song of the Day." I'm leaving this here because I think this song rocks and there's a link below to buy it if you like it. You can preview it on iTunes by clicking the link below...


I couldn't resist sharing this one today. Yesterday, out of nowhere, Rihanna made an announcement that she's putting out a new album in November, and at the same time she released a new song from it. The song is called "We Found Love," and it's as catchy as anything she's done. It was released on iTunes yesterday and so I downloaded it and immediately loved it! Rihanna has a knack for making great, catchy songs and this one is the kind of song you love at first listen. So if you haven't heard it yet, press play below and enjoy! Oh, and have a great Friday!

We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) - We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) - Single





No comments:

Post a Comment