Monday, April 15, 2013

Music

Music, makes the people, come together....

...Madonna


Well it didn't take too long for me to get behind on the A-Z Challenge.  As of the moment, I'm only a day behind, but I will catch up and finish when all is said and done.  I've been having a little trouble with the letter 'M' these past couple of days.  The first thing that came to mind was Madonna, but I've done that already.  Then, I don't know, nothing was really coming to me until...I heard the song.  

Of course, music, you dummy!  Music is my life!  Music is a lot of people's lives.  It gives us so much.  Whether we realize it or not, music is the one thing that triggers our memory banks like nothing else, even more-so than photos because it's more readily available.  It feeds our enthusiasm for life, it comforts us in times when we're down, and yes, it makes people come together.  

Songs are poems set to music, and they tell us stories, give us advice, and they sometimes validate what we're feeling, that we're not alone.  They bring us warm summer breezes and cold lonely nights.  They bring out a rise in us at a concert hall or on the dance floor.  No matter what your flavor of music, I'm sure that the songs in your realm do all of these things and more.  Music is the soundtrack of our lives, and how it works.  Holla if you love music as much as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment