Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Song of the Day for Dad - Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton



This song is sooo out of character for me, but you see, today is a special day, and the beginning of three months of reminders of my dad.  Today, April 2nd, would have been my dad's 72nd birthday, but unfortunately he's no longer with us.  This will be the 4th such birthday since he left us and I just wanted to put this out there too say that he's still in all of our hearts and I can say for sure that he is missed greatly by everyone in my family.  So happy birthday dad!  I still miss you and I still love you!


 

2 comments:

  1. John, My heart aches for you. One day, we'll all be together again in Heaven.
    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this song... So sad that you've lost your dad, even if it's been 4 years, the pain and memories are always there. Keep the memories, that's the best. I remember .. I think ... Eric Clapton's kid fell from a window and died or something? Awesome song...

    ReplyDelete