Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ultra Music

It just occurred to me that throughout this whole A-Z Blogger's Challenge I haven't done as many pieces about music as I usually do.  In the past, I've done many a music post on the topic of music during the challenge, such as Boy Bands, Vogue, P!nk, Madonna, Femme and Fatale, Express Yourself, and several others.  This year's crop has seen Lily Allen, Queen, Music, Divas, and P!nk in the Classroom.  Okay, okay, so yeah, I have done a few posts about music.  Well, I've been having a hard time on the letter "U" and so I came up with this one...

There is a music publisher that I've loved for a very long time and they're called Ultra Music.  Actually, they're a dance music label founded in 1995 and based in New York City.  For any of you dance music fans out there, I'm sure you're familiar with their many compilations of great dance/club/electronica/
chill/lounge/techno and other compilations.  Most, if not all, of their albums have covers similar to this one, their latest:

     Ultra Dance 14

The Ultra Dance label has had several series of compilations in all of the above categories, and they're chock full of quality mixes of popular and not too popular tracks, by big name disc jockeys and producers, and they're all good!  Some of my favorite series include Ultra Dance, Ultra Chilled, Ultra Weekend and others, many of which I own.  So if you're a dance music aficionado like me, check out Ultra Music on iTunes or Amazon or at their own site at the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment