Sunday, April 28, 2013

Time, Precious Time

Ah Sundays....Sunday is the day when I love to wake up, especially on a beautiful spring day.  No place to rush to, nothing pressing, and it seems like there's a whole day ahead of you.  I sit at my desk with my first cup of coffee, turn on the p.c. and start with my Song of the Day selection.  Then my banking, Facebook, more writing, and before you know it, it's at least noon.  I gotta move.  I've got things to do...


Food shopping, dusting, vacuuming, laundry, lots of yard work to do, I don't want to waste a beautiful day.  Get my Pilates in, my daily walk, make dinner, clean up the kitchen...OMG it's already 7 p.m.!  Damn, where'd Sunday go?  Take my shower, maybe watch a little bit of television, more writing.  Oh no, it's time for bed and then...gulp...workday Monday!

Does anything like this happen to you?  Well, maybe not exactly the same, but I'm sure many of you can identify.  What happened to life?  It seems there are just not enough hours in the day for everything we need to do in this busy era of tech-filled multi-tasking and whatnot.  Time, now there's a "T" topic everyone can relate to, huh?  I think these days we can all appreciate how precious time is...


1 comment: