Saturday, April 27, 2013

My Interview with Mandy's Pages - Friday's Star

Yesterday I was featured as the 'Friday's Star' on Mandy's Pages, a website dedicated to promoting writers on the Web.  It's always exciting to be asked for an interview, and this was the 7th time I've received such an honor.  This interview was, of course, more in time with where I am today as a writer, and it hints at a larger project that I've just begun working on.  So please check out my interview at Mandy's Pages.

John Myers

And here are some of the other pieces written about me on the Yahoo Contributor Network:

Pattie Evans Byrd - So You Think You Really Know John

Han Van Meegerin - Meet Y!CN Contributor John Myers

Charlotte Kuchinsky - The "Most Intriguing Yahoo/AC Music Writer for 2010" John Myers

Pat Bartels - John Myers Writes About Prejudice and Tolerance for Gays

Abby Greenhill - AC Writer's Showcase - Lending a Helping Hand

Ana Maria Alvarez - Interview with CP John Myers


No comments:

Post a Comment