Monday, April 8, 2013

Song of the Day - 212 - Azalea Banks


Ooh, I have a new favorite song!  I don't know why, but I knew it before I knew it if you know what I mean.  You know, when you've heard a song and dug it but never really stuck into your head until later?  Well, I heard it at Splash or Ritz a few weeks ago and Shazammed it, only downloading it just yesterday.

Azalea Banks is fierce!  The song is a dance song, first and foremost, with equal parts dance beats and hip hop making up the whole.  The music is just absolutely mesmerizing and the singer, equally so when you watch the video.  Hypnotic.  Funky.  Hot!  Oh, and the guy in the vid is Clark Kent hot, too!  Check it out...
(Warning: Explicit language.)

AYO, AYO.....



azealia banks - 212 ft. lazy jay by -ladyspace-






No comments:

Post a Comment