Saturday, February 5, 2011

Song of the Day - February 5th, 2011 - Robyn's "Hang with Me"

One of the things that's become clear from my writing is that I love music. I'm a featured Music Contributor on YCN and I'm always posting videos on Facebook and on here. Some days I post probably too many videos on FB, but I get a lot of good comments from friends and so I continue to post whatever it is I'm listening to while I'm at the pc. One of the things I like about posting videos on here is that it gives me the opportunity to share thoughts on the songs that I post, something that I can't do freely on FB.

Beginning today, I plan on adding a new feature here that I hope you will enjoy.
It's called "Song of the Day" it will feature songs that have meant something to me at one point or another in my life. Today's song is Robyn's "Hang with Me."

Tonight the Swedish singer is playing at Radio City Music Hall and even though I've got tickets I don't think I'll be going. Nonetheless, Robyn is simply an awesome singer and I love her music. This is one of those songs that was featured in the piece "Soundtrack of a Relationship" and to me it's just a feel good song with a pleasant melody.

Enjoy "Hang with Me":




No comments:

Post a Comment